Featured Author Program
The Featured Author Program provides the venue for ERP software users, consultants, manufacturers, resellers, system integrators and practitioners to share their expertise and be recognized by the industry community. This knowledge sharing and contributing program invites users to submit relevant articles of interest for publication on ERPsoftware360.com. Sample articles may include experiences, lessons learned, insight or advice related to ERP software selection projects, software implementations, project management or post production programs. Industry trends or research articles with quantifiable findings are of very high interest to web site readers.
Featured Author Program editorial content guidelines include the following:
- Articles must be relevant to the ERP software industry.
- Articles must consist of original content and be at least 1,000 words in total.
- Articles should NOT be for self promotion purposes.
- Articles may NOT contain any confidential information or intellectual property of any person or entity.
- Articles may include one link back to your own web site as well as links to third party web sites.
- Articles may include a one paragraph author biography at the end of the article.
The Featured Author Program Agreement ('Agreement') is subject to ALL of the following Terms and Conditions:
- Any person submitting content (hereafter 'Author') hereby gives this web site (hereafter 'Site') the right to publish any or all submitted content (hereafter 'Work') on the Site.
- The Author warrants that he or she owns all intellectual property rights in each Work as delivered to this Site.
- The Author warrants that each Work, as delivered to the Site, shall:
(i) Not infringe any copyright, patent, trade secret, trade mark or any other right held by a third party;
(ii) Not contain any illegal material at the time of the submission of the Work;
(iii) Be original.
- Consideration to an Author for their Work shall be limited to the exposure provided to the Author from publishing the Work on the Site. No other remuneration, compensation or payment shall apply.
- This Site shall review submitted Works and shall only publish those Works which the Site in its sole discretion deems of high quality.
- Authors of Works which are published on the Site shall be permitted to display the ERPsoftware360 Featured Author image.
- Published Works shall be attributed to the Author if the Author so desires.
- Each party shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless, from any and all damages or liability, arising out or in connection with any breach under this Agreement, namely the protection of intellectual property rights held by a third party.
- This Agreement is a precursor to the submission of any Work. This Agreement shall be effective upon the submission of Work by an Author. The submission of any Work to the Site shall indicate full acceptance to this Agreement.
- This Site's web site terms apply and extend to this Agreement.
An Author's published Work entitle the author to display the "360 Featured Author & Expert" logo.